Tuesday, June 7, 2016

STARTING MY BLOG

I have been searching to gather information on how to start a blog.  Finally I got a list of the top 10 free blog websites, this being one of them.  I really want to be in the practice of writing so I can hone in my skills and be a good writer.  Like everything writing takes alot of practice and requires alot of reading too.
  Today the sky is gray, mirky gray.  It has been day after day or may gray that has then brought us to our June Gloom.  Sometimes we escape it, but not this summer.  I have to admit, as a positive person that I am, this weather is surely unmotivating and somewhat depressing.  You have to stay busy or it really gets you down.
  It is not that surprising that I thrive on the sunshine all the time.  Being born and raised in So CAl, I am used to sunny skies all year.  In fact when we dont have it things seem off.
   Here are my goals.  To find the correct blog site and just start writing. This is private so this is just practice for me.  I need to get startet so I can learn and start to grove on my endeavor.  Everybody started somewhere.  I feel like a fish out of water. So much to do to learn yet, nobody can teach you your inner voice or your style.  I keep looking for it.  I cant find it. Yet the answer lies inthe body of work that I will do, time and time again. So  without wasting anymore time. Im starting now.  I am hoping thru this journal that maybe in a months time, i will be able to look back and see and particular voice or style that I have.   I know it is thru trial and error.  We will see. Kinda exciting and frustrating at the same time.  I just want to start right away.  I seriously dont think I have a style yet. What if nobody really likes my style, what if i have to change it, once i find it.  That would be even more frustrating.  All writers feel the same.  Who is the audience, who are we trying to connect with, what it it we want to say.  The good thing is, the world is my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment